Terms of Service
By accessing the website at app.troj.ai, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Whether you are accessing this site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only (our free licence for individuals only) or for commercial purposes (our subscription package for corporations), permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TrojAI website. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TrojAI website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TrojAI at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Intellectual Property & Subscriber Content
For avoidance of doubt, TrojAI will not seek to derive, reproduce, or otherwise utilize any Subscriber content, including data or models, for purposes other than processing and rendering the Subscriber's content for Subscriber's use in the TrojAI platform
1. All right, title, and interest in and to the Services, the Platform, the Usage Data, the Aggregate Data, and the Customizations, including all modifications, improvements, adaptations, enhancements, or translations made thereto, and all proprietary rights therein, will be and remain the sole and exclusive property of TrojAI and its licensors.
2. All right, title, and interest in and to the Subscriber Content, including all modifications, improvements, adaptations, enhancements, or translations made thereto, and all proprietary rights therein, will be and remain Subscriber's sole and exclusive property, other than rights granted to TrojAI to enable (i) Subscriber to process its data on the TrojAI Platform, and (ii) TrojAI to aggregate and anonymize Subscriber Content solely to improve Subscriber's user experience.
4. Aggregated Data
TrojAI monitors the performance and use of the Platform (when provided as a SaaS Package) by its customers and collects data in connection therewith (the "Usage Data"). TrojAI may combine this Usage Data with other data (including anonymized elements of the Subscriber Content), and use such combined data, or a subset thereof, in an aggregate and anonymous manner (the "Aggregate Data"). Subscriber agrees that TrojAI may collect, use, publish, and vend such Aggregate Data; provided, however, that such usage shall not, directly or indirectly, identify Subscriber, its Authorized Users, or any individual, or contain Subscriber's confidential information. When the TrojAI Platform is provided as a Self-Hosted Package, Subscriber may deactivate the collection of Aggregate Data with the approval of TrojAI.
1. The materials on TrojAI website are provided on an 'as is' basis. TrojAI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, TrojAI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TrojAI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TrojAI website, even if TrojAI or a TrojAI authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on TrojAI website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TrojAI does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. TrojAI may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However TrojAI does not make any commitment to update the materials.
TrojAI may use Subscriber's brand on its website for the sole purpose of identifying Subscriber as a customer. Any other use of Subscriber's logo or other service marks will require prior written approval of Subscriber.
TrojAI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TrojAI of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
TrojAI may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Province of New Brunswick.